New universal pump for gasoline and diesel splash water protected
Manufacturer HARDI (No. 14412V) / Made in Germany
- Hose connection 2x 8 mm. Suction height 1 m. Spigot can be turned.
- Easy to mount
- Suitable for gasoline unleaded, diesel, biodiesel, vegetable oil, fuels containing metahnol and ethanol
- Delivery rate adapts to consumption
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion protected and spark suppressed
- Up to approx. 100 HP engine power
- Splash-proof (IP44)
Data: 12V / 0.20 Bar / 120L / hour
The electric fuel pump HARDI is a diaphragm pump. Unlike mechanical fuel pumps, it has its own drive (an electric motor or solenoid), which ensures that the pump functions independently of the engine.
All HARDI pumps have a control concept in which the flow rate of the pump adapts to the consumption of the engine, i.e. in case of high consumption it pumps quickly, in case of low consumption it pumps slowly or not at all, thus saving electricity (flexible stroke frequency).